- Trainees complete this certification program in 14 weeks.
- Graduates of the program will hold NCCR (National Center for Construction and Research) and AWS (American Welding Society) certifications for all of the skills mastered.
AWS Welding Certification program:
- NCCER Core Curriculum
- NCCER Forklift
- OSHA 500 (Construction) 10-hour
- Blueprint Reading & Welding Symbols
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- Standard Measuring Systems & Practice
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) Positions 1,2,3,4
- AWS Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) Positions 1,2,3,4
- ASME Tungsten Metal Arc Welding (TIG/GTAW) Positions 1,2,3,4
- Resume Writing
Program graduates are provided with interview and immediate job placement opportunities. Our trainers cannot guarantee jobs for all graduates, but they have a 100% placement record for those who complete this training opportunity and want good jobs in manufacturing.