- Trainees complete this certification program in 14-24 weeks.
- Graduates of the program will hold NCCR (National Center for Construction and Research) and AWS (American Welding Society) certifications for all of the skills mastered.
NCCER Advanced Structural Welding Technology Program
- NCCER Core Curriculum
- NCCER Forklift
- OSHA 500 (Construction) 10-hour
- Blueprint Reading & Welding Symbols
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- Standard Measuring Systems & Practice
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) Positions 1,2,3,4
- AWS Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) Positions 1,2,3,4
- ASME Tungsten Metal Arc Welding (TIG/GTAW) Positions 1,2,3,4
- Resume Writing
NCCER Advanced Nuclear Welding Technology Program
The NCCER Advanced Structural Welding Technology Program is a prerequisite to this course or the ability to pass our advanced nuclear welding entrance exam.
- NCCER GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) modules Positions 1, 2, 3, 4
- Stainless consumables Positions 1, 2, 3, 4
Program graduates are provided with interview and immediate job placement opportunities. Our trainers cannot guarantee jobs for all graduates, but they have a 100% placement record for those who complete this training opportunity and want good jobs in manufacturing.